It is easy to book our condo. Please follow these steps:
2. We will respond promptly to confirm date availability, answer all questions you may have
3. You will receive two PayPal invoices: Refundable Damage/Security Deposit and Condo Rental fee
4. The invoice for Refundable Damage/Security Deposit is due one week or sooner after you receive it. This payment also secure your booking dates
5. The invoice for Condo Rental fee + (12%) Florida taxes and cleaning fee $ 65 are due on or before 30 days of your arrival. If you choose, you can make these payments together with Refundable Damage/Security Deposit
6. Upon receiving full payment, we will send you Confirmation containing security codes to get into Terrace Ridge community, our condo, and the Club House.
Enjoy your stay in Florida!
a. Alternate method of payment is by Certified Checks, such as Cashier's Check, Money Order or Bank Draft in US Dollar fund and sent to our home address by post mail. These method of payment takes longer and the checks must be cleared by our Canadian bank first before we can reserve your dates or send you Confirmation.
Payment made by Personal Check, Western Union, or MoneyGram are NOT ACCEPTED.
c. We will return your Damage/Security Deposit of $ 200 immediately, usually no later than 72 hours after your departure, via PayPal, providing there is no damage to the condo. If payment is made by Certified Check and sent to us by post mail, then we will also send Certified Check of Damage/Security Deposit to your home address
Please note that Paypal incurs 2.9% transaction charges and/or fee, please visit PayPal.com to review details.
d. If your date of arrival is less than 30 days from when you are making reservation, then the whole amount: Security Deposit $ 200 + Cleaning fee $ 65 + Condo Rental fee + (12%) Florida taxes are due at the time of reservation
e. Cancellation must be in writing via e-mail. See Terms and Conditions for eligibility for full or partial refund.
f. Person whose name is making the reservation must present and stay in our condo, and will be the contact and responsible person during the stay